64 Easton Avenue, SPRING FARM NSW 2570
Skön House on Easton
House - SPRING FARM NSW
Defined by modern texture and natural finishes, this striking two-level architectural design represents a new benchmark in residential living. Behind the eye-catching façade and low-maintenance surrounds, the expansive entry-level showcases a beautiful living room with a raked ceiling, flooded with natural light thanks to the three Velux skylights, flowing seamlessly into an open-plan family/dining zone.
– 4 generous bedrooms
– Ensuite to the main bedroom with shared ensuite to bed 2 and 3
– Daybed with plenty of natural light for a lazy afternoon reading
– Epoxy flaked flooring to the garage for easy hose off maintenance
– Vaulted and tiled alfresco with a decent backyard
– Concrete paths surrounding the house for ease of access and maintenance.
– Ducted heating and cooling with Wifi Controller
– Digital door lock for easy keyless entry.
This house is only a few hundred metres from the local shopping centre and bus stops. With preschools, primary and high school only a short drive, this property really has the location and visual appeal.
Inspections are conducted in accordance with the latest government guidelines. Please check in via the QR code, show your vaccination status via the Service NSW app, wear a mask, use hand sanitiser, refrain from touching any items/fixtures and doors and provide your contact details. We appreciate your assistance.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 380 m²
- Floor Area is 269 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Gas Heating
- Fully Fenced